CODE FOR EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM
Tech involves a lot of studying and practice to sharpen one’s skill and making use of online resources is a major way of acquiring such knowledge.
I shall get into some of the online resources that I will come across and share the whole process. I will share links to any material I will use as well.The goal is to encourage young girls in Africa to get into learning tech and how to use the internet to accomplish that.
The first program is by the African Development Bank with a project known as coding4employment https://coding4employment.org/#/course/course-library.
Here are the courses covered in this platform:
- Microsoft Digital Literacy 2019
- Microsoft Office 101
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365: Excel
- Microsoft Office 365: Outlook
- Microsoft Office 365: PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office 365: Sharepoint
- Microsoft Office 365: Teams
- Microsoft Office 365: Word
- Microsoft Story Labs
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Minecraft – Hour of Code
- Soft Skills